Friday, March 17, 2006

It's the little things that make you smile

Last weekend I was browsing at my local pirated electronic media outlet and I laughed out loud when I spotted "Team America" sitting on a shelf right in the middle of the section for cartoon and Disney DVDs.

I'm guessing that the staff member responsible for stock display in this retail outlet had not viewed the movie (or even taken a close look at the DVD cover), since, despite being a most enjoyable movie, Team America (from the creators of South Park) may not be entirely suited to viewing by the kiddies, thanks to it's "R" rating and the accompanying warning -

"Graphic, crude and sexual humor, violent images and strong language; all involving puppets"

1 Comments:

Blogger oigal said...

That dang movie got me..one of my kids came up and said can I get this. A quick look at the cover, puppets and all "Yes no problems"

Later that day sitting and reading the paper ..suddenly blaring from the TV "Do you think I am going to get you to suck my C*CK!!).

Mad dive to the tv, spilt coffee, third degree burns and it also cost me two extra dvd's to satisfy the "but you promised we could watch it"

Bastards..grin

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home